My Blog List

  • Info graphics are insanely powerful marketing tools. They’re visual eye candy, they’re easy to digest, and people love to share them, so they’re a great ...
  • In order to contribute for my class in the wiki page. I decided to do write on a topic I use nearly everyday which is gaming, specifically MMORPG. T...
  • File sharing is the transfer of data from one computer to another. P2P (Peer to Peer) file sharing is when web users transfer data to one another. Differen...
  • Virtual reality is currently gaining traction. While higher end VR headsets are not exactly very popular outside of the gaming community due to their price...
  • Suggest a new type of "new media" that doesn't currently exist. Describe it. There are so many "New Medias" that are introduced to us daily. I thought of a...
  • In today's world, there are various outlets of "new medias" and many are being introduced everyday. I would suggest, having contacts that wou...
  • I am currently working on editing the page Real-Time Strategy (really don't mind the help). I love RTS and I grow up playing it I watched how the years had...
  • New Media allows people to do whatever they want and be whatever they want. Many people have completely different personas on social media than they have i...

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Social networking sites

I have had a twitter  account for a very long time but i do not use it as much as i use Facebook Instagram or snap-chat . Twitter is the last on my list in my social media hierarchy . Facebook is where i connect with friends and family, it reminds me of birthdays and other events that my family and friends are having . Instagram is not for my family is more so R rated than my FB , my FB is family friendly , i post what ever i want with out fear of my mom seeing it and judging me. now snapchat is where i go for my filters so that i can post it on my IG and tag my Facebook. i started using twitter because of this calss and to see what Donald  Trump is tweeting because  its his main source of communication. and it hels to get a # trending  

No comments:

Post a Comment